- Sniffle Season Relief. Diffuse On Guard Protective Blend anytime you are concerned about ‘what’s going around’ schools, sports arenas, churches and other crowded venues.
- Get Turbo Charged. Mix a few drops of On Guard with 2 drops Lemon essential oil and honey or agave nectar in a teaspoon to soothe your throat during the winter.
- Primp Your Carpets. Add 15 drops of On Guard to a cup of corn starch or baking soda. Mix, sprinkle and rake on carpet then allow it to sit for up to an hour. Then, vacuum it clean!
- Rub-A-Tub Tub…In a Pleasing Way. Mix 5-6 drops with a half cup of baking soda to clean your bath tub and skip all of the harsh, bleaching chemicals.
- Be Naturally On Guard, All Day. Let On Guard blend with Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary assist in the work of immune support and maintenance. One of the most popular ways to use On Guard is to add a few drops to a Veggie Capsule and swallow. It does wonders!
- Augment Your Air Filters. Diffusing can work miracles, but you can also put a few drops of On Guard on your car’s cabin air filter or home air filters to obliterate dank, stale filtered air…right from the duct!
- “An Ounce Of Prevention…” Some people amp up their Zinc or Vitamin C intake (via orange juice) every autumn. If this is you, add a few drops of On Guard to your juice for added protection.
- Help For Your Speaking Docket. If you’re a ‘close talker’ or public speaker, create a protective mouth rinse by adding a drop on On Guard to 4-6 oz. of water, gargle and pep up to your delivery.
- Your Mouth Will Thank You. Try swishing On Guard with a bit of water after dental work. You can also apply On Guard directly to your teeth and gums (or add a drop to your toothpaste) to soothe irritated gums. For a clean toothbrush, store it overnight in a small glass of water with 3-5 drops of On Guard. Use essential oils for your family when brushing teeth.
- Got a Pull-Out Kitchen Cabinet Garbage Bin? Garbage inside a dark cabinet is an ideal breeding ground for horrific odors. When you take out the garbage, spray down your cabinet with On Guard and water. On Guard Cleaner Concentrate is also excellent for this purpose.
- Eradicate That Oven Cleaner Smell. Caked on black oven gunk does not easily come off. After your oven’s self-clean cycle, spray a mix of purified water, On Guard and Lemon essential oil onto the oven interior. This will clear up all of the greasy smells as well as the smell of the oven cleaner!
- Gym Machines Will Thank You. Before climbing on to that sweaty vinyl at the gym, spray it with On Guard and water. Wipe down like you mean it. Your sweaty comrades will thank you.
- Be Protected On-The-Go. Traveling to the wide open corners of the world often leaves you without hand-sanitizer handy. Make your own by mixing 5 Tablespoons aloe vera gel, 4 Tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E oil and 8-10 drops On Guard Protective Blend in a small squeeze bottle. Violá!
- Sharing Is Caring…But Not Always! A few drops of On Guard in spray bottle with water works wonders on grimy doorknobs, hand railings and countertops. Share germs no more!
- Smelly Pipes Got Your Rinse Down? Add On Guard to your wash during the rinse cycle for all of the benefits of On Guard in your laundry! It will leave your laundry extra clean and smelling great.
15 Uses for Oregano
- An Immune System Boost. Take several drops in a Veggie Capsule for periodic immune support. Use essential oils for your family and boost their immune system.
- Keep Calm And Oregano On. Concerned about the sanitary conditions of a public place you or the kids have just walked on with bare feet? Your feet absorb more than you think. Follow up by applying one drop of Oregano and Thyme, diluted with 6-7 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Happy feet.
- Savor The Flavor. Put a drop of Oregano essential oil in your spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, on a roast, or any other entrée for delicious flavor. Because Oregano is so strong, you may want to put the drop first on a spoon and then use a toothpick to slowly add oil to the recipe.
- The Best Defense Is A Good Offense. To help keep your home clean, mix 3 drops of Oregano with water in a spray bottle and spray it in corners of the shower, sink and other damp and darkened areas.
- Little Italy At Home. Put a drop of Oregano and a drop of Basil in your veggie dip! Or, mix them both with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a savory bread dip!
- Bring On Sandal Season! Apply one drop of Oregano to 6 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil to soften cuticles and rough spots that many be encroaching on your toenail real estate. Oregano keeps impurities out!
- Digestive Dilemmas Abated. Oregano is a key ingredient in dōTERRA’s GX Assist, for good reason! It helps create a peaceful environment that is unfriendly to ‘the unmentionables’ that tax our digestive systems.
- It’s About Natural Effectiveness. Essential oils quickly go to work in your system. This year, when a change of seasons may have you down, make your own wellness blend by combining 3 drops Oregano, 5 drops On Guard, 5 drops Melaleuca and 5 drops Lemon into a Veggie Capsule. By putting the properties of these oils to work, you will feel better naturally!
- Warming Wonder. Dilute just 1 drop in several drops of fractionated coconut oil and massage quickly into hands and feet to help warm the body.
- Chase Away Whatever Is Blocking Your Lower Registers. When it comes to effortless breathing, having oregano in your system (taken with a Veggie Capsule) has the ability to clear respiratory gunk.
- Comfortable Exit Ramps. When your body’s waste liquid elimination systems are unhappy, it’s uncomfortable. Cranberry juice is great, but Oregano in your system can work to clear this out, clean it up and help you feel better.
- Target The Source of Unsightly Skin Woes. Anyone’s skin can have imperfections, bumps or feel irritated. The same properties that make oregano great for internal use are also effective as a topical ointment. Use sparingly! Oregano is potent. Dilute 1 drop to 4 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Tea Time Boost. On a cold winter day, Oregano added to an earthy, hot tea can do wonders to the body and soul!
- FoodborneProblems Beware. Oregano has properties that can counteract the effects of improper food handling practices, preparation or food storage. Combined with regular hand washing, Oregano has been known to be effective in contributing to the healthiness of foods.
- Less Is More. In nearly all applications, more Oregano is not the answer. Oregano is one of the most potent essential oils—one drop is usually all you need. When used improperly, be sure to have Fractionated Coconut Oil on hand to dilute its potency if needed.
15 Uses for Frankincense
- Calm Down. Inhale with Lavender and Peppermint and apply to neck to help calm stress and relieve tension.
- Nourish Your Skin. Use a drop of Frankincense with 3 drops of carrier oil or dōTERRA Spa Hand and Body Lotion for beautiful, radiant looking skin.
- Spread The Love. Frankincense smells wonderful and uplifts the mood. Wear it as a perfume to lift your mood and feelings of alertness.
- Overworked Hands? Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening or working to promote a normal inflammatory response.
- Time To Focus. Apply 1-2 drops to your temples and the back of your neck to help improve your concentration.
- Nails Of Steel. Dry weather can take a toll on your nails. Try applying a drop of Frankincense to strengthen weak fingernails.
- Goodness In A Cup. Dilute a drop of Frankincense in 1 teaspoon of honey or in a small herbal tea and take daily to maintain good health.
- A Calming Mood Lifter. Frankincense can be applied to the bottoms of feet to relax and calm mood swings minor to major. In fact, it has been used to calm expectant mothers during pregnancy and labor. Diffuse in the room or massage a drop onto the chest or back of the neck.
- Cellular Vigor. Frankincense is a component of DDR Prime because it promotes healthy cellular proliferation. So, take Frankincense in a Veggie Capsule to support healthy cells in your body!
- No More Nerves. Use Frankincense to help relieve anxiety and create a positive mood! Try combining Frankincense, Peppermint and Wild Orange essential oil in your hand, rub hands together, and inhale deeply. This mix will also help with the most severe need for a three o’ clock pick-me-up!
- Be Youthful. Frankincense can help promote youthful, radiant looking skin and slow the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of skin imperfections. Dab with 1 drop of a carrier oil to trouble areas.
- Relax And Revitalize. Soak in a warm Frankincense bath to calm the nerves or diffuse Frankincense in the bathroom while you relax in the tub.
- Frank To The Rescue. Frankincense has been used for centuries for challenged skin, skin problems and nearly everything related to skin. It’s wonderful for aging skin too! Apply directly to the skin and dab the excess with a cotton ball.
- Muscle & Soreness Relief. Use Frankincense with a cold compress after working out or on a hot day to cool down and relax. Or, use with a hot compress to soothe tired muscles or occasional cramps.
- Personal Sauna. After showering, add a few drops to a warm, wet washcloth for a final rinse. Enjoy the earthy smell as the steam creates your own personal sauna.
15 Uses for Lavender
- Take A Lavender Bath. Drop a bit of lavender essential oil along with Epsom salts to your bath water for an ultra-relaxing experience.
- Head To Toe Rest! After a hard work out or a long day on your feet, rub Lavender along with Lemongrass on your legs and feet. It will help soothe sore muscles and fully rest.
- Take The Acrid Out Of Vinegar. Add 4-5 drops of Lavender to your vinegar cleaning mixture for a more bearable scent.
- Quick Fix. Mix three parts Fractionated Coconut Oil with one part Lavender essential oil in a small spray bottle or roll on to help clear up skin irritation associated with chafing. Great for little ones!
- Bring on the ZZZ’s. Rub on the bottoms of the feet for a more restful sleep.
- Enjoy A Fresh And Clean Mattress. Sprinkle a mixture of 1 cup baking soda and 10 drops of lavender essential oil over your mattress. Allow the mixture to sit for at least one hour then use the vacuum hose to clean it up. You can combine with drops of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Clove, or Rosemary as well. Use essential oils for your family and sleep on a fresh mattress.
- Ouch! That’s Hot! The next time someone doesn’t realize the iron or pan is still hot; apply Lavender oil to the affected area to soothe skin irritation, relieve redness and ease swelling.
- The Oatmeal Secret. Fill a baby food jar with oatmeal, and add 5-8 drops of Lavender oil. When it’s time to wash your face, add water and it becomes an excellent natural scrub! A little goes a long way.
- A Sleepy Time Trick. A few drops of Lavender placed on a pillow will help a restless toddler (or adult) fall asleep and stay asleep. Every family needs sleeps. Let essential oils for your family be the key to a good nights rest.
- Flavor Twist. Lavender adds a unique and delicious flavor to marinades, custards, breads, cookies, icings, and even honey and syrup.
- Homemade Aftershave. Use after shaving to soothe and soften skin and to lessen the redness and burning caused by razor burn.
- Take The “Ouch” Out. One drop of Lavender will help relieve the pain and sensitivity of occasional sore gums, dry or chapped lips, occasional scrapes and abrasions, or after too much sun.
- Clear The Mind. Apply Lavender to the temples and back of neck to lessen the effects of stress and anxiety and to promote mental clarity.
- Care For Your Baby Belly. Rub Lavender essential oil onto an itchy tummy while pregnant.
- Therapeutic Dish & Laundry Soap. If your liquid soap smells a bit flat, you can add Lavender for additional aromatherapy benefits. It transforms your cleaning experience!
15 Uses for Lemon
- Eradicate Undesirable Smells. The next time you have international potpourri of food simultaneously brewing in your apartment complex at dinnertime, be sure to diffuse Lemon to neutralize odors.
- Get Rid Of The Sticky Stuff. Lemon essential oil is excellent for removing sticky tree sap, sticker residue and permanent marker. It even gets gum out of hair!
- Pump Life Into Your Water. If you unfortunately don’t have great water taste in your town, add Lemon to that pitcher of water in the fridge. Add ice. Shake well. You will love the flavor!
- A Remodelers Friend. It is possible to have fresh paint on the walls and a fresh smell in the air! Diffuse lemon essential oil while you repaint or remodel your home.
- Road-Trip Relief. The next time you going ‘over the river and through the woods’ on a family road trip, (with family or pets) a little Lemon on cotton balls (other absorbent material) spread over your air vents or goes a long, long way to create a more pleasurable trip.
- Perk Up. First, diffuse lemon essential oil to brighten and energize your mood. Then, pamper yourself by mixing a few drops with Melaleuca and fractionated coconut oil and apply on tired, dry, cracked feet.
- Flavor Boost. Add a drop of Lemon essential oil anytime you are cooking with lemon juice (Salmon on the BBQ, Lemon merengue pie, Lemon zest) to give it a deeper, more rich flavor. In soothing winter teas, you can simply add Lemon essential oil to warm water, an herbal tea and honey.
- Pick-Me-Up. When you lack motivation or energy, try rubbing a drop of Lemon on your hands, the back of your neck or even through your hair. You’ll be amazed at the power of the Lemony aroma!
- Smell Lemons, Not Chemicals. Add a couple drops of Lemon essential oil to your dishwater. Adding Lemon will make it a better experience for you while taking advantage of the cleaning qualities in Lemon essential oil! Your glassware will be crystal clean.
- Super Study Powers. Diffuse with Peppermint in the classroom or during homework time to help the kids stay awake and focused.
- An Original All-Purpose Cleaner. Mix 5-6 drops Lemon essential oil with water and vinegar in a spray bottle to cleanse and purify surfaces. Use to clean kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances. For stainless steel, mix Lemon essential oil with olive oil for best results.
- Preserve What You’ve Got. Use Lemon essential oil in a spray to keep your cut fruit fresh until serving.
- Refresh Bad Smelling Washcloths. When your kitchen washcloths smell foul and could use a boost, add Lemon oil to your detergent, soak overnight, wash, dry and your kitchen will smell so much better!
- Nourish Your Leathers & Furniture. Preserve and prevent leather from splitting with a Lemon soaked cloth. Also, a few drops of Lemon essential oil combined with a few drops to olive oil makes a great furniture polish.
- ‘Lemonize’ Your Laundry. Instead of dryer sheets, try adding a few drops to a damp wash cloth in the dryer with the rest of your laundry. Be sure to set the dryer to a low temperature cycle as high heat will lessen the effects of the oil.
15 Uses for Peppermint
- Support Healthy Breathing. Dilute a drop of Peppermint oil combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil and place under your nose to support open airways and help you breathe easily.
- A Hot Feet Fix. Add Peppermint to a cold compress and cool down your overworked feet.
- Break Away From Summer Heat. Keep a spray bottle of water with a few drops of Peppermint essential oil nearby, especially when you REALLY need to cool down!
- Could You Start A Fire With Your Breath? Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse. It freshens breath and builds confidence in your close encounters.
- Take A Deep Breath. Inhale deeply to invigorate lungs and increase alertness.
- Stressed? Apply to neck and forehead with Lavender to relieve tension and pressure.
- A Joint Effort. Peppermint is a great way to cool joints without taking an ice bath. It helps to soothe occasional soreness in muscles and joints.
- Tummy Calmer. Rub on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort.
- Shake It Up. Add a drop of Peppermint to your chocolate Trim Shake for a yummy twist.
- Zero To Satiety In Seconds. Most people eat until they feel full. Diffusing Peppermint will help reign in the urge to snack on junk food. It’s a good way to control appetite and to feel full faster.
- Out On The Open Road. Don’t fall asleep at the wheel! Inhale Peppermint from a handkerchief or straight from the bottle to perk up on long drives.
- Awaken Your Senses. Before your next work out, apply a bit of Peppermint to your chest or just take a deep breathe straight from the open bottle. Then, after your workout add to shampoo to stimulate your senses and help with scalp health.
- Approaching Deadlines Mean Long And Late Hours. Rather than grab a Snickers to revitalize you as you ‘go the extra mile’, deeply inhale Peppermint to feel revitalized and ready to go.
- Un-Block Writer’s Block. Peppermint can support blood circulation and leave you feeling rejuvenated to keep those creative juices flowing.Simply spritz peppermint on child’s shirt before study time for improved concentration and alertness.
- Savor The Combination. Peppermint makes a delicious addition to all things chocolate. Add a drop into your chocolate beverages and baked goods. Yum!
15 Uses for Melaleuca
- Say Goodbye To Razor Burn! Apply after shaving to prevent any skin irritation. You can also mix Melaleuca with a bottle of fractionated coconut oil for a great facial moisturizer. Consider also mixing with Lavender or Frankincense for added benefit.
- Add “Oomph” To Your Lotion. Help soothe your skin by placing 1 drop of Melaleuca essential oil in your moisturizer during your morning and night skin routine. You can also apply to skin blemishes and rashes as part of a daily cleansing program.
- Bathroom Cleaner. Combine 10 drops of Melaleuca with ½ cup baking soda and ¼ cup vinegar to clean the toilet.
- Refresh Your Wash. Add a couple drops of Melaleuca to laundry detergent to get rid of any musty smells caused by poor ventilation.
- Homemade Baby Wipes. Cut a paper towel roll in half and place it in a storage container with 2 cups warm water, 2 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil and 3 drops each of Melaleuca and Lavender. When the liquid is absorbed, remove the cardboard roll and pull wipes from the center.
- For When Soap Won’t Do It. Melaleuca is great for removing permanent marker from skin.
- Baby Bottom Remedy. Mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lavender, and Frankincense to make a diaper paste for baby’s irritated skin.
- Too Much Fun In The Sun? Apply to the skin during your family vacation or after a long day in the sun.
- Sleep Feeling Clean. Spray Melaleuca on your mattress pad when you change the sheets.
- Handy For Hikers. Take Melaleuca essential oil in your pack next time to take the off beaten trail. Melaleuca is a great cleansing agent for occasional scrapes and other skin irritations.
- Learn From The Past. Historically, Melaleuca oil was used as a cleanser for the face and to deal with periodic skin and toenail challenges.
- Boost Your Immune Function. Diffuse Melaleuca or rub it on the bottom of your feet. Combine with On Guard for even more immune support.
- Chemical-Free Cleaning. Dilute 8-10 drops with water in a spray bottle to clean around the house. It is great to use in damp places and in the bathroom!
- A Young Athlete’s Best Friend. Apply directly to the feet and toenails after practice each night and especially if you are also showering, swimming or exercising in public, high traffic areas.
- Healthy, Happy You. Massage onto the bottoms of feet and the chest area to promote overall health, especially during the winter. For occasional skin irritations, apply Melaleuca directly to the skin or dilute with a drop of fractionated coconut oil.
15 Uses for Deep Blue
- Enhance Your Work Out. Rub on muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort.
- Pains Of A Desk Job. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on the shoulders and neck to recover and ease muscle tension.
- For Fast Fingers. Deep Blue is great for those who spend long hours typing on a computer. Just massage into the hands, fingers and wrists when needed.
- Growing Like Weeds. Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto the growing kids’ legs before bedtime to help with occasional aches associated with growth spurts.
- Where’s The Forklift? If you’ve been doing some heavy lifting at work or during a move, Deep Blue will support those strained lower back muscles.
- For Better Or For Worse. Your better half will thank you after you treat them to a massage using Deep Blue Soothing Blend. Use several drops with carrier oil for a therapeutic deep-tissue massage.
- Live Long And Prosper. Deep Blue Soothing Blend contains blue tansy and Helichrysum which when used regularly, can help promote long term muscle, joint and bone health.
- The Post-Game Check-Up. When the kids come home with a few bumps from their sports activities, apply Deep Blue to effected areas to help support localized blood flow.
- Keep It Under Control. Use Deep Blue to promote and maintain normal inflammatory response in cells.
- Tennis Elbow. Keep Deep Blue on hand at your next tennis match so you can be on top of your game and keep those elbows fresh!
- Muscle Miracle. Occasionally, muscles will cramp if they have been worked hard or are lacking the vitamins they need. For these muscle cramps, try massaging Deep Blue into the area.
- Your Best Bike Trip Break…Ever. Put a several drops of Deep Blue into an empty 5/8 dram bottle so it is easy to keep in your pouch and take on your next biking trip!
- Get The Best Of Both Worlds. Deep Blue provides a cooling and warming sensation that cools joints yet warms muscles and soothes occasional joint or bone pain.
- Be A Well “Oiled” Machine. Keep your runner’s knee in tip top condition with Deep Blue. Application after a long run will help soothe the joint and promote strong, healthy muscles.
- When you Realize You’re Not 18 Anymore. You’veover-exerted yourself playing basketball like the good ‘ole days, and it happens! Apply deep blue followed by a warm compress to support healthy blood flow and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
15 Uses for Breathe
- The ‘On Ramp’ to Sleep. For a more restful sleep during seasonal respiratory discomfort, diffuse Breathe at bedtime or keep in a roll-on bottle by the bedside, in the car or your purse. Roll it on the chest, bottom of feet or upper lip as needed!
- Feel Clear and Free. Put a drop of Breathe and a drop of Wintergreen essential oil in a sink of hot water. Then, place a damp towel over your head and inhale deeply. It’s surprising how much this helps!
- Working Out in a Building? Forced heating and cooling, sweaty bodies, dust and your lungs…bad combo. Apply before exercising to invigorate and enhance breathing during your workout.
- It’s Like a Rain Maker. Hiking in nature right after an air cleansing rain is an absolute dream. The next time you can’t control the rain, try applying Breathe Respiratory Blend. It’s the next best thing!
- Leavin’ on a Jet Plane, Bus or Train? Confined spaces can sometimes have stagnant air, which can be claustrophobic. While in these spaces, free yourself mentally and emotionally by applying Breathe.
- Stuck in a Desk, Small Office or Cube? It’s easy and convenient to just place a drop of Breathe in your palm, rub the palms together and take a deep breath from your cupped hands. Supporting healthy airways will improve your concentration. It may help everyone around you relax too!
- A College Dorm Room Fix. College dorm rooms aren’t known for their vast size or light airy appeal. When you combine a ‘first-time on their own’ roommate with unknown cooking preferences, sweaty workout clothes, or interesting hygiene habits, Breathe is the great equalizer and your best friend.
- It’s a Zoo in Here! Staying at someone else’s home, with someone else’s pets (with their aroma, dander or musty smell) doesn’t need to be a problem. Try rubbing Breathe on your chest and under your nose before entering a pet filled house. Great for musty campers and RVs as well.
- Boost Brain Power. Breathe Respiratory Blend contains Eucalyptus essential oil which is known to help stimulate mental activity and wake up your mind. The powerfully beneficial oils of Peppermint, Lemon, and Melaleuca are all included in Breathe and are perfect if you are feeling under the weather.
- One Of Mom’s Bag Of Tricks. Place a couple drops on the pillow of any child who needs Breathe but refuses to apply the oil. The oil helps to distract them from whatever reason she can’t sleep, and helps maintain breathing. Oh, and the added benefit is that mom and dad get to rest as well!
- Another Tool In Your Habit Breaking Arsenal. Overcoming nagging habits is tricky to say the least. Occasionally lingering side effects affect breathing. Breathe Respiratory Blend will help you kick bad habits by promoting easier breathing while maintaining lung and throat health.
- A Dynamic Duo. Put a drop of Breathe on the filter of the CPAP machine for even more support during the night. Even without a CPAP machine it’s good to keep a roller bottle of Breathe nearby to swipe on the chest and under the nose of whoever is keeping you awake by snoring gone ballistic.
- Help For Your Airways When You Have Cold Feet in the Winter. A popular way to warm your tootsies in the winter is to warm a cloth bag (filled with rice or feed corn kernels) in the microwave and place it at the foot of your bed at night. Add a few drops of Breathe in the bag to make it an aromatically soothing experience as well, opening stuffy airways.
- No Gadgetry Required. Diffusing is great, but when you don’t have a diffuser handy, simply add a drop of both Breathe and Frankincense into the palm off your hand. Then, make a fist with a small opening over the oils and breathe in through your fist. This simple technique does wonders!
- An Invigorated Senior Citizen’s Home. Let’s face it, as we citizens become senior, our energy and passion to make things fresh and invigorating may wane. A senior care center or rest home does not have to smell like one. By simply diffusing Breathe, you can change the whole feeling of the place—and make it a more pleasant experience for residents as well as visitors.
15 Uses for DigestZen
- Tame a Tummy. Rub on your child’s tummy when they have an occasional tummy ache. Apply before bedtime and it will help them sleep soundly too! Dilute 1 drop of DigestZen with fractionated coconut oil and massage onto baby’s tummy when upset.
- Moo Moo…Boo Boo. Try taking a Veggie Capsule filled with DigestZen when you have too much dairy in the belly.
- A Sailor’s Little Buddy. For a happy cruise ship experience, be sure to bring along DigestZen. Those all-you-can eat buffets are hard to turn down and DigestZen will help bring some balance to your tummy!
- Over the River and Through the Woods. Long road trips are good for family bonding. Don’t let those winding roads ruin the experience! Try diffusing DigestZen in the car from time to time to keep everyone’s stomachs calm. A great thing to have on a sailing or fishing boat too!
- A Holiday Helper. After a big holiday feast, massage DigestZen on your stomach after big meals to help digest all holiday fare with ease.
- Turbulence is on the Horizon. Flying to new destinations is fun but turbulence is often a problem for the stomach. When traveling by plane, make sure DigestZen goes with you.
- Kick Tension & Pressure. DigestZen certainly helps calm an upset stomach but can also be applied to the temples to help relieve tension and sinus pressure.
- A Buy Person’s Pal. When we get too busy, often our diet suffers. We opt for late night eating, faster than fast food, skipped meals, over indulgences and more. If your hectic schedule turns into hectic digestion, try DigestZen essential oils for your family.
- Greasy Foods, Angry Belly. Cafeteria foods are usually packed with grease that can cause discomfort. Be preventative by taking a Veggie Capsule full of several drops of DigestZen before you set foot in a cafeteria.
- Kids Won’t Take a Capsule of DigestZen? To get things moving, put a drop of DigestZen in your child’s bath water and support healthy digestion.
- A Regularity Ranger. The next time you feel stomach churn or feelings of indigestion, help yourself stay comfortable and regular by adding a drop to your water or rice or soy milk daily.
- A Great Neutralizer. Use 1-2 drops in 4-6 ounces of water as a mouth rinse with water at night if you’ve eaten a meal with strong smells, like garlic, onion, curries and more. If you like the taste of black licorice, you will love the taste of DigestZen because it contains Fennel essential oils for your family.
- Carefree at the carnival. First a funnel cake and then the teacup ride. Make sure you bring DigestZen along so you can have fun with the rest of the family!
- Take-out? Take DigestZen. This digestive blend will soothe even the strongest kick that your favorite local take-out can deliver.
- Unfamiliar Restaurant Relief. When you travel or venture out to an unfamiliar restaurant, it’s easy to have digestive distress. Prevent discomfort by taking DigestZen in a Veggie Capsule to prevent or lessen the effects of certain foods.
To get Wholesale pricing like me, go here, fill our your info, pick the Home Essential Kit, and then check out!
BONUS: When you order this kit in December, you will get a FREE FRANKINCENSE OIL!!!! ($93.00 value)!! WOOHOO!
You can sign up as a Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate (Same pricing for both….the only difference is when you become a Wellness Advocate, like I did, you can earn checks from the doTERRA and get a FREE website – most people do this!)
After you join, I”l add you to our private online community and will schedule your FREE Wellness Consult with me!!
I can’t wait to get you started on your oil journey!!
P.S. These make awesome Christmas gifts for yourself and others!! Give the gift of health!
*Source – www.doterraeveryday.com
The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental health condition. Please consult your healthcare provider. I share personal uses.