While our Essential Oils are 100% pure, natural extracts from plants, they are also very concentrated substances. For the littlest family member, it is important to use them in a safe and gentle way.
• 👶🏼Because baby’s skin is so delicate, ALWAYS dilute the Essential Oils with carrier oils (e.g.: Fractionated Coconut Oil).
• 👶🏼ALWAYS label rollers or containers used for baby to eliminate any confusion; try using a special colored duct tape.
• 👶🏼AVOID diffusing strong oils such as Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint, or Oregano in baby’s room.
• 👶🏼Cover baby’s feet with socks after application, so the oils don’t end up in baby’s mouth.
• 👶🏼NEVER use Essential Oils internally with young children.
• 👶🏼When using citrus oils, avoid sun exposure.
• 👶🏼Keep oils out of reach of small children.
• 👶🏼Store Essential Oils in glass bottles only, and away from sunlight and heat.
• 👶🏼Be cautious when using HOT oils, such as Cinnamon Bark, Oregano, Clove, Lemongrass, Coriander, Cassia, and Thyme, as they can burn the skin without proper dilution.
💜Ready to get started with oils? Go here.