While our Essential Oils are 100% pure, natural extracts from plants, they are also very concentrated substances. For the littlest family member, it is important to use them in a safe and gentle way.
• ??Because baby’s skin is so delicate, ALWAYS dilute the Essential Oils with carrier oils (e.g.: Fractionated Coconut Oil).
• ??ALWAYS label rollers or containers used for baby to eliminate any confusion; try using a special colored duct tape.
• ??AVOID diffusing strong oils such as Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint, or Oregano in baby’s room.
• ??Cover baby’s feet with socks after application, so the oils don’t end up in baby’s mouth.
• ??NEVER use Essential Oils internally with young children.
• ??When using citrus oils, avoid sun exposure.
• ??Keep oils out of reach of small children.
• ??Store Essential Oils in glass bottles only, and away from sunlight and heat.
• ??Be cautious when using HOT oils, such as Cinnamon Bark, Oregano, Clove, Lemongrass, Coriander, Cassia, and Thyme, as they can burn the skin without proper dilution.
?Ready to get started with oils? Go here.