Packing, moving, planning, thinking, parenting, and running a successful biz can be crazy at times!! (Luckily, I love crazy! ?) But this miracle oil helps keep me sane!!
BALANCE (the perfect name for this oil) is a grounding Blend and it’s makes a huge difference for me!! I rub this sweet, centering oil on the bottoms of my feet, say a prayer ?? and my affirmations, and get on with my wild day!!
?✌?️BRING LIFE INTO BALANCE✌?️?
This is the perfect start for everyone’s day! The warm, woody aroma of the GROUNDING BALANCE BLEND creates a sense of calm and well-being, security, and inner strength, making it a great support for emotional development, as well as promoting sleep, where the majority of development takes place.
Spruce, one of the oils in GROUNDING BALANCE BLEND, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
• ?Promotes a whole body sense of relaxation.
• ?May help ease anxious feelings.
• ?Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance.
• ?Diffuse with Lavender or Calming Blend to soothe away feelings of irritability and promote sleep.
• ?Use topically over the solar plexus and the bottom of the feet to bring a sense of tranquility.
• Use topically with a massage to promote whole body relaxation.
• ?Combine with Lavender or Calming Blend in a spray bottle to create a natural room spray.
✌?️DIRECTIONS FOR USE
?DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
?TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
?✨Ready to get started with oils? Go here: http://www.bonniedonahue.com/2017/01/start-here.html
“If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t you’ll find an excuse.” ~Jim Rohn.
??How do you balance your life?
?Ready to get started with oils? Go here.