Hey there! How are you??
Today, I wanted to quickly answer one of my most frequently asked questions,
“What kind of blender do you use?”
The answer is:
I researched what kind of blender to buy for a long time and found that the Ninja works the as good as Vitamix but is more affordable! I like the single serve option and that I can through everything into the dishwasher!! SCORE! It’s easy to use (my kids can use it) and easy to clean! I have blended things like carrots, celery, lemons, ice, and etc. There wasn’t anything that this blender can’t handle! :)
This is what the website says:
The Ninja Professional Blender features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power. Ninja Total Crushing Technology is perfect for ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. Crush ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds! The XL 72 oz. professional blender jar is perfect for making drinks and smoothies for the whole family. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- Size: 1100 Watts with Single Serve
- Color: 1100 Watts with Single Serve
- Brand: Ninja
- Model: BL740-Parent
- 1100 Watts of Professional Performance Power
- Total Crushing Technology crushes ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds!
- XL 72 oz. Capacity to Create Drinks for the Whole Family
- 2 Professional Nutri Ninja Cups for Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction
- BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe
Have a great day!