⛑PROTECTIVE BLEND ON GUARD ESSENTIAL OIL⛑
It seems like everyone is getting under the weather! I’m loading up on the On Guard for my kiddos!! Have you tried this Blend yet? It’s amazing!!! I’m also giving them vitamins and probiotics!
This proprietary Essential Oil blend provides a natural and effective alternative to keep your family and home healthy.
As one of the MOST POPULAR blends, it protects against environmental and seasonal threats with Essential Oils known for their positive effects on the immune system.
This ESSENTIAL OIL PROTECTIVE BLEND can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function as well as used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner.
When diffused, it helps purify the air and support healthy respiratory function and can be very energizing and uplifting.
It also provides cleansing and purifying benefits while promoting healthy circulation.
This blend has Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf/Stem, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower Essential Oils.
• ⛑An effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.*
• ⛑Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
• ⛑Supports healthy immune function.*
• ⛑Protects against environmental threats.
• ⛑Supports healthy respiratory function.*
• ⛑Diffuse for cleansing the air.
• ⛑Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
• ⛑Rub on the bottom of kid’s feet during the school season.
• ⛑Diffuse in the home before company arrives to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma.
• ⛑Diffuse in class setting for an uplifting scent.
• ⛑Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
• ⛑Add to water for an effect all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
• ⛑Gargle with a few drops as a healthy mouth rinse or for an irritated throat.
• ⛑Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
• ⛑Combine a few drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
❤️Ready to get started with oils? Go here: https://www.bonniedonahue.com/2017/01/start-here.html