I wanted to share this with you! The holidays are a great time for treats. This is one that you can indulge in and enjoy without feeling bad. I love adding peppermint essential oil because they are so delicious! I hope you enjoy them!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 large eggs
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
4 drops Peppermint essential oil
3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
4. Pour into greased 8×8 inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
When cooking with essential oils, start small. Add one drop and then more if necessary to keep the oil from overpowering the recipe.
Recipe from doTERRA