Rosemary Mashed Potatoes with Rosemary Essential Oil
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
4 medium Yukon gold potatoes
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons oil
1 small red onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 drops Rosemary essential oil
½ cup milk
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Place potatoes in a pot with enough salted water to cover. Cook 30 minutes or until tender and drain.
2. Add butter to potatoes and set aside.
3. Add oil, garlic, and onions to skillet and cook until tender.
4. Mash potatoes with onion mixture, milk, Rosemary essential oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
– See more at: http://doterra.com/US/en/blog/recipes-rosemary-mashed-potatoes#sthash.FMGhVlQ8.dpuf