One thing I love about doTERRA is the leader collaboration! I’m in a private Diamond Leader FB page and everyone shared their top “oil hacks” aka unusual way of using the oils! These are off the label uses. I wanted to share some of the ways we use the oils here. I’d love to hear how you are using the oils! Not in doTERRA yet, get started here.
- Melaleuca in your sinus rinse for a sinus infection
- Once I did it I could hardly tell it was in there
- The salt packet that comes with the rinse, emulsifies the oil and makes it hardly noticeable.
- Purify for blackheads
- Add a drop of Copaiba to one of the toners (Verage or Pore Reducing) in morning
- Add a drop of Blue Tansy to one of the moisturizers (Immortelle Hydrating Serum or Hydrating Cream) at night
- 1 drop each of Lavender & Cedarwood in mascara for long, strong lashes
- Root to tip Serum on cuticles AND for strengthening nails.
- Shampoo makes amazing body wash and shaving gel
- Neroli rolled right on your face, feels amazing and definitely gives you a nice dewy glow!!
- Coriander as a natural deodorant.
- Detox Mask on underarms for 10-15 minute treatment (eliminates odor strength)
- Tightening Serum for hives or other skin irritations.
- 1 drop of Myrrh in PM moisturizer for puffy eyes/bags.
- Frankincense for melisma/pregnancy mask. Brightens skin.
- ClaryCalm on bottoms of the feet AM & PM for hormonal acne.
- Rose lotion to take off eye makeup.
- Immortelle on growing pregnant bellies, scars, stretch marks, and around the eyes for eye health and wrinkles.
- Apply diluted Slim & Sassy on skin before dry brushing.
- Neroli & Rose in an empty Verage toner bottle (DIY).
- A little bit of Neroli and Rose Touch in Verage Toner is fabulous!
- Juniper Berry for dark circles.
- Clary Sage for plumping breasts and lips.
- Ginger for rosy cheeks
- Mud mask on zit
- Cypress for puffiness
- DDR prime for Dewey skin
- Clove for fast skin rejuvenation
- Correct x for lip balm and cuticles, under-eye cream, lip salve, and acne spot treatment
- Cardamom for shiny hair
- I love some sea salt and coconut oil with geranium and melaleuca for an exfoliating scrub
- Root to tip serum for a beard oil
- FCO = eye makeup remover
- Try these for deodorant: Whisper; Immortelle (roll on straight or dilute with FCO 1:1); Bergamot and/or Melaleuca followed by doTERRA’s deodorant; or a drop each of Douglas Fir, Sandalwood, and Grapefruit in the hands and then rubbed under the arms
- Deep blue for texting thumbs
- AromaTouch to help the circulation of fluids in ears
- Melaleuca for cramps
- Motivate on adrenals and passion on arteries for adrenal fatigue
- Slim and sassy soft gel for those nights when you just can’t fall asleep.
- Clary sage for those who fall asleep but can stay asleep.
- Immortelle for thyroid support: start at the ear, roll on neck, around to other ear.
- Sandalwood massaged in erogenous zones enhances the enjoyment of intimacy for both male and female
- Clove for splinters
- Peace, DDR prime and Intune for happy feelings
- Purify in Epsom salt bath soaks to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Breast Plumper: geranium, clary sage, vetiver and thyme.
- Clary sage on the feet to support CRAZY age appropriate hormones in the female body
- Citrus Bliss to promote open milk ducts for nursing mamas
- Purify to remove glass, hair or wood splinters. The splinters virtually back themselves out of the flesh, making it easier to tweezer out.
- Basil and Geranium with aloe Vera gel in a spray bottle to keep skin on feet healthy.
- Peace for bedtime diffusing.
- Digestzen and ginger for excess phlegm
- Balance for aftershave
- A squeeze of the conditioner in a spray bottle with distilled water as a detangler
- Purify neat for blemishes
- Spearmint in place of peppermint for seasonal support for nursing mamas
- Forgive for occasional shoulder and neck tension
- Helichrysum for head tension
- Arborvitae and elevation mixed for the BEST deodorant ever!
- Zendocrine for cramps
- Balance, Correct X or Healing Hands lotion for any diaper area discomfort
- Past Tense Is our favorite for bee stings!
- Digestzen to help support healthy lactation
- Forgive or Terrashield for protection from negative energy and immune support
- Digestzen for sinus support
- A drop of peppermint in the toilet encourages healthy bowel movements ??
- Clary Sage and Cedarwood for seasonal threats!
- OnGuard toothpaste for deodorant or HD clear, vetiver for deodorant, balance, Intune, immortelle, clary calm
- Breathe on sunburn
- EO mocktails with Pellegrino, lime juice, wild orange EO, & helichrysum EO
- Put a Breathe or OnGuard throat drop in your hot tea.
- Dirty Chai oil infusion: Cinnamon, black pepper, ginger and cardamom in coffee!
- Tasty AND a serious immune boost in the morning?☀
- V-Shake powder in soup as a thickener and additional protein.
- OnGuard toothpaste as a stovetop cleaner
- OnGuard Cleaner Concentrate = dish soap
- Lemon oil to clean off/remove goo, gunk, ink, permanent marker, temporary tattoos, chewing gum, etc.
- Add water to any empty bottles of essential oil and fill spray bottle or watering can to water plants.
- It keeps my plants SUPER healthy, and they seem to grow better. Also keeps away any mold or yucky growth in the soil of the houseplants..
- Holiday Joy will remove nail polish from tile
- Eucalyptus on bed sheets for dust mites.
- Create waxes/rubs with oils such as Balance, Intune, and even Rose, to put musical instruments for better performance.
- Dilute OnGuard Concentrate for pretreatment of clothes
- Clove oil on metal knives to keep them from rusting. Ancient Chinese Secret! ;)
- Dilute the hair conditioner and spray it on my dryer balls. It reduces static.
- On guard cleaner concentrate couple squirts in a steamer mop or in the carpet cleaner. Really gets rid of stains.
- Few drops Lemon oil in water to spray wrinkled clothes. Tug the clothes straight for when you don’t have access to an iron.
A few more….
For more woman oil hacks, go HERE!
Become a wholesale customer and join our private oil club
- Wholesale pricing (25% discount)
- No monthly order required
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points (on top of the 25% discount)
- Eligibility to receive dōTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month – WOOHOO!
- Option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product
- Ability to earn compensation and bonuses by sharing with others
- This is the lowest overall product cost & smartest way to buy
- Online Oil Camp
- Access to our PRIVATE online community
- Team Perks
- Unlimited online support
- 8 weeks of Continuing Education about oils and how to use them
- Oil Club Access
- and much more!
- Step 1: CLICK HERE, enter your country and hit continue.
- Step 2: Select “Wholesale Customer” or “Wellness Advocate” (can share/sell doTERRA – will get a free website to share with others) and then hit continue.
- Step 3: Input your contact and shipping info.
- Step 4: Select your wholesale starter kit (US kits) (go here for Canada starter kits and here for AU kits) or scroll down.
- Step 5: Enter in your payment information and then hit “Process Order Now and Continue“
That’s it! You will receive a confirmation email from doTERRA– you can log into your account right away to manage your orders.
After you join, email me at email@example.com and I’ll add you to my private online community!
I look forward to getting to know you more!