Tuesday BOGO! Buy one 15 mL Turmeric receive Lavender 15 mL for FREE! ??
✔️Go to HERE
✔️Select “Wellness Advocate” or “Wholesale customer” (same price)
✔️Choose your Enrollment Kit or $35 enrollment. (In November, when you order an enrollment kit, your enrollment fee will be waived AND you’ll receive $50 of free oils to use on your next purchase!) If you only want to open your own wholesale account, chose the $35US/$42CA kit. (You will get ALL my bonuses either way)
(Make sure I’m your advocate My ID: 3636364)
✔️ Fill out your info so we know where to send your oils
✔️Friend & Message me on FB and I’ll add you to our PRIVATE FB Community
✅Limit of five per household. Available to U.S., Canada, and NFR markets. 24 hours only MDT, while supplies last.
- ?Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.
- ?As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.
- ?When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- ?Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- ?After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
- ?Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism
- ?May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes (e.g. glutathione)
- ?Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function
- ?Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- ?May promote healthy immune function and response*
- ?When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- ?Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
You guys, this recipe is healing, and oh, soooo good!!!
Turmeric Latte ☕️
1/2 cup canned coconut milk
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon collagen powder
3 drops Tumerick oil
2 drops ginger oil
2 drops Corrado man
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
One pinch of sea salt
Sweetener of choice to taste (I like stevia)
Heat milks, collagen powder, vanilla, salt, sweetener and ground cinnamon to desired temperature. Remove from heat add oil’s sister or a blend in a blender, and sister with more ground cinnamon on top.