doTERRA BOGO Day One (Monday) Buy On Guard Get Breathe FREE
- Sniffle Season Relief. Diffuse On Guard Protective Blend anytime you are concerned about ‘what’s going around’ schools, sports arenas, churches and other crowded venues.
- Get Turbo Charged. Mix a few drops of On Guard with 2 drops Lemon essential oil and honey or agave nectar in a teaspoon to soothe your throat during the winter.
- Primp Your Carpets. Add 15 drops of On Guard to a cup of corn starch or baking soda. Mix, sprinkle and rake on carpet then allow it to sit for up to an hour. Then, vacuum it clean!
- Rub-A-Tub Tub…In a Pleasing Way. Mix 5-6 drops with a half cup of baking soda to clean your bath tub and skip all of the harsh, bleaching chemicals.
- Be Naturally On Guard, All Day. Let On Guard blend with Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary assist in the work of immune support and maintenance. One of the most popular ways to use On Guard is to add a few drops to a Veggie Capsule and swallow. It does wonders!
- Augment Your Air Filters. Diffusing can work miracles, but you can also put a few drops of On Guard on your car’s cabin air filter or home air filters to obliterate dank, stale filtered air…right from the duct!
- “An Ounce Of Prevention…” Some people amp up their Zinc or Vitamin C intake (via orange juice) every autumn. If this is you, add a few drops of On Guard to your juice for added protection.
- Help For Your Speaking Docket. If you’re a ‘close talker’ or public speaker, create a protective mouth rinse by adding a drop on On Guard to 4-6 oz. of water, gargle and pep up to your delivery.
- Your Mouth Will Thank You. Try swishing On Guard with a bit of water after dental work. You can also apply On Guard directly to your teeth and gums (or add a drop to your toothpaste) to soothe irritated gums. For a clean toothbrush, store it overnight in a small glass of water with 3-5 drops of On Guard. Use essential oils for your family when brushing teeth.
- Got a Pull-Out Kitchen Cabinet Garbage Bin? Garbage inside a dark cabinet is an ideal breeding ground for horrific odors. When you take out the garbage, spray down your cabinet with On Guard and water. On Guard Cleaner Concentrate is also excellent for this purpose.
- Eradicate That Oven Cleaner Smell. Caked on black oven gunk does not easily come off. After your oven’s self-clean cycle, spray a mix of purified water, On Guard and Lemon essential oil onto the oven interior. This will clear up all of the greasy smells as well as the smell of the oven cleaner!
- Gym Machines Will Thank You. Before climbing on to that sweaty vinyl at the gym, spray it with On Guard and water. Wipe down like you mean it. Your sweaty comrades will thank you.
- Be Protected On-The-Go. Traveling to the wide open corners of the world often leaves you without hand-sanitizer handy. Make your own by mixing 5 Tablespoons aloe vera gel, 4 Tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E oil and 8-10 drops On Guard Protective Blend in a small squeeze bottle. Violá!
- Sharing Is Caring…But Not Always! A few drops of On Guard in spray bottle with water works wonders on grimy doorknobs, hand railings and countertops. Share germs no more!
- Smelly Pipes Got Your Rinse Down? Add On Guard to your wash during the rinse cycle for all of the benefits of On Guard in your laundry! It will leave your laundry extra clean and smelling great.
15 Uses for Breathe
- The ‘On Ramp’ to Sleep. For a more restful sleep during seasonal respiratory discomfort, diffuse Breathe at bedtime or keep in a roll-on bottle by the bedside, in the car or your purse. Roll it on the chest, bottom of feet or upper lip as needed!
- Feel Clear and Free. Put a drop of Breathe and a drop of Wintergreen essential oil in a sink of hot water. Then, place a damp towel over your head and inhale deeply. It’s surprising how much this helps!
- Working Out in a Building? Forced heating and cooling, sweaty bodies, dust and your lungs…bad combo. Apply before exercising to invigorate and enhance breathing during your workout.
- It’s Like a Rain Maker. Hiking in nature right after an air cleansing rain is an absolute dream. The next time you can’t control the rain, try applying Breathe Respiratory Blend. It’s the next best thing!
- Leavin’ on a Jet Plane, Bus or Train? Confined spaces can sometimes have stagnant air, which can be claustrophobic. While in these spaces, free yourself mentally and emotionally by applying Breathe.
- Stuck in a Desk, Small Office or Cube? It’s easy and convenient to just place a drop of Breathe in your palm, rub the palms together and take a deep breath from your cupped hands. Supporting healthy airways will improve your concentration. It may help everyone around you relax too!
- A College Dorm Room Fix. College dorm rooms aren’t known for their vast size or light airy appeal. When you combine a ‘first-time on their own’ roommate with unknown cooking preferences, sweaty workout clothes, or interesting hygiene habits, Breathe is the great equalizer and your best friend.
- It’s a Zoo in Here! Staying at someone else’s home, with someone else’s pets (with their aroma, dander or musty smell) doesn’t need to be a problem. Try rubbing Breathe on your chest and under your nose before entering a pet filled house. Great for musty campers and RVs as well.
- Boost Brain Power. Breathe Respiratory Blend contains Eucalyptus essential oil which is known to help stimulate mental activity and wake up your mind. The powerfully beneficial oils of Peppermint, Lemon, and Melaleuca are all included in Breathe and are perfect if you are feeling under the weather.
- One Of Mom’s Bag Of Tricks. Place a couple drops on the pillow of any child who needs Breathe but refuses to apply the oil. The oil helps to distract them from whatever reason she can’t sleep, and helps maintain breathing. Oh, and the added benefit is that mom and dad get to rest as well!
- Another Tool In Your Habit Breaking Arsenal. Overcoming nagging habits is tricky to say the least. Occasionally lingering side effects affect breathing. Breathe Respiratory Blend will help you kick bad habits by promoting easier breathing while maintaining lung and throat health.
- A Dynamic Duo. Put a drop of Breathe on the filter of the CPAP machine for even more support during the night. Even without a CPAP machine it’s good to keep a roller bottle of Breathe nearby to swipe on the chest and under the nose of whoever is keeping you awake by snoring gone ballistic.
- Help For Your Airways When You Have Cold Feet in the Winter. A popular way to warm your tootsies in the winter is to warm a cloth bag (filled with rice or feed corn kernels) in the microwave and place it at the foot of your bed at night. Add a few drops of Breathe in the bag to make it an aromatically soothing experience as well, opening stuffy airways.
- No Gadgetry Required. Diffusing is great, but when you don’t have a diffuser handy, simply add a drop of both Breathe and Frankincense into the palm off your hand. Then, make a fist with a small opening over the oils and breathe in through your fist. This simple technique does wonders!
- An Invigorated Senior Citizen’s Home. Let’s face it, as we citizens become senior, our energy and passion to make things fresh and invigorating may wane. A senior care center or rest home does not have to smell like one. By simply diffusing Breathe, you can change the whole feeling of the place—and make it a more pleasant experience for residents as well as visitors.
Setup your wholesale customer account today so you can purchase the BOGO at an additional 25% off!
Select “Wellness Advocate” or “Wholesale customer” (same price)
Choose your Enrollment Kit or $35 enrollment. (In November, when you order an enrollment kit, your enrollment fee will be waived AND you’ll receive $50 of free oils to use on your next purchase!) If you only want to open your own wholesale account, chose the $35US/$42CA kit. (You will get ALL my bonuses either way)
(Make sure I’m your advocate My ID: 3636364)
Fill out your info so we know where to send your oils
Friend & Message me on FB and I’ll add you to our PRIVATE FB Community
That’s it! You will receive a confirmation email from doTERRA– you can log into your account right away to manage your orders.
After you join, email me at email@example.com and I’ll add you to my private online community!
I look forward to getting to know you more!
EACH DAY, I’ll POST THE DAILY BOGO ON MY BLOG AND OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP! (P.S. Our Facebook community is AMAZING and we have daily giveaways during BOGO week! You don’t want to miss out!)
ALSO, get my personal special for you! When you open a wholesale account with me, you’ll also receive an Essential Life book, 6 amber roller bottles, an oil case, and a surprise goodie bag!
- Become a wholesale customer and join our private Essential Oil Club
- Wholesale pricing (25% discount)
- No monthly order required
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points (on top of the 25% discount)
- Eligibility to receive dōTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month – WOOHOO!
- Option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product
- Ability to earn compensation and bonuses by sharing with others
- This is the lowest overall product cost & smartest way to buy
- Online Oil Camp
- Access to our PRIVATE online community
- Team Perks
- Unlimited online support
- 8 weeks of Continuing Education about oils and how to use them
- Oil Club Access
- FREE FROM ME – Essential Life Book, 6 Amber Roller Bottles, and a beautiful Oil Case
- and much more!
How to use Essential Oils
In November, when you order an enrollment kit, your enrollment fee will be waived AND you’ll receive $50 of free oils to use on your next purchase!