January Cleaning Oils | Diffuser Guide
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
10 Day GREEN Cleaning Challenge
Why Green Clean?
- Safe for you and your family
- Easy on the pocket
- Highly effective
- Environmentally friendly
- Many household cleaners contain toxic chemicals. These chemicals may cause short-term and long-term health problems when you use them.
- Children are often more vulnerable to chemical exposure during developmental stages, and certain chemicals may interfere with the development of their neurological, endocrine, and immune systems. Main routes of exposure: eating, drinking, breathing, and touching.
- Younger children have higher respiratory rates than adults, therefore they absorb more air contaminants per unit of weight, meaning they experience a higher inhaled dose.2
- According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the air inside a typical home is 200–500 percent more polluted than the air outside mainly due to toxic household cleaning products.
Cleaning Must-Have Basics
Absorbs and eliminates odor. Use to clean countertops, sinks, and tubs. Sprinkle some baking soda on your carpet and vacuum after 15 minutes for a fresher look and feel.
Contains natural anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Cuts grease and dissolves mineral deposits.
Lifts dirt, cuts grease, and eliminates tough stains. Pour a small amount over baking sheets and pans then scrub for a few minutes, and you’ll have clean, shiny results.
Salt is an effective scouring agent. Pour salt mixed with hot water down the kitchen sink regularly to deodorize and keep grease from building up. Mix salt with Lemon essential oil and use to remove stubborn coffee and tea cup stains.
Great natural cleaner and polisher. Rub it into leather or polish wood surfaces. Flip to page 24 for more details.
BEST ESSENTIAL OILS FOR CLEANING
PINE FLOOR CLEANER
- 1 gallon warm water
- 2 tablespoon liquid castile
- 5 dropsDouglas Fir essential oil
- 5 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
- 5 drops Cypress essential oil
- 10 drops Lemon essential oil
- Add soap and essential oils to bucket of warm water.
- Use mop or rag to clean floors.
- Pour into a spray bottle for cleaning countertops.Note: This solution does not need to be rinsed off.
ALL-PURPOSE CLEANING SPRAY
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 25 drops Wild Orange essential oil or other essential oil of choice
More Cleaning Posts for You