Strawberry Yogurt Bark
One large container of plain Greek yogurt or non-dairy yogurt
2 cups freshly cut strawberries
1 to 2 drops of lemon oil
1. Add 1 to 2 drops lemon oil to Greek yogurt and stir thoroughly
2. Spread yogurt into a pan lined with parchment paper
3. Cut strawberries into medium sections in place onto yogurt.
4. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Remove bark from pan, peel off parchment paper, and breaking to pieces.
6. Store remaining pieces in freezer
Now wait for your kids to eat them in like 2 minutes. LOL!
P.S. Don’t forget to wash your fruit before using!! Just add a drop or two of lemon oil to a bowl of fruit and let it sit for 5 – 10 minutes.
This recipe was part of our Master Your Metabolism Challenge, go here for more goodness!