If you’ve been following along, you have seen my posts about our Master Your Metabolism Challenge! One of the things to do is to take Yarrow|Pom morning and again at night! People are having great results shedding emotional weight by doing this. That means that this oil is helping by releasing old emotions and with that, their body can stop holding on it extra baggage. Just be sure to start slow with this oil because of the release of negative emotions. It’s great to get those old feelings out, just do take an easy and listen to your body.
You can take this oil directly under the tongue, in a veggie capsule, or add it to your favorite tea.
Here’s a short video….
Some of my favorite teas have amazing benefits!
Did you know….
+Black tea supports the immune system and balances hormone levels…plus fights stress by reducing cortisol levels! Freaking SCORE! I tell you, black tea is so underrated!
+Rooibos Tea! This is one awesome RED Tea! It comes with No Caffeine, boosts immune system, eases stomach cramps and even helps with blood circulation.
+And did I mention Green Tea helps with WEIGHT LOSS? Yes, there is a book I read not too long ago about Tea and Weight loss and green tea was one of the featured Tea’s. Simple, yes! When I feel hungry between meals I make a cup of tea. Boosts my metabolism and I rarely need anything to eat. The warmth of the tea is satisfying.
+ Honeybush tea– another African tea is absolutely delicious and add some honey and nut milk to this tea and it’s like dessert in a cup! This tea is known to help with regulating sugar levels which is an added bonus during this time of Mastering our Metabolism
Let’s make a goal to integrate 2 of the tea recipes below for the rest of the week! And for you overachievers, let’s see if you can knock out all of them! You can add these oils to water or even add a Rooibos, Honeybush or a green tea bag to these oils.
Yarrow|Pom is an expertly crafted proprietary blend of Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate seed oil, designed to be your go-to for a true inside-out approach to aging, vitality, and overall wellness. When taken internally it can support a healthy inflammatory response at the source as well as promotes healthy metabolic function.
SUGGESTED USE: CONSUME 1-2 DROPS MORNING AND NIGHT TO SUPPORT A HEALTHY METABOLISM.
A few of my favorite things . . .
Yarrow|Pom – like BATMAN & ROBIN – provide many similar benefits, but do so using different pathways – making them a dynamic duo!
READ this MEGA list of things to like about both:
• Truly one of the greats when it comes to both herbs and EOs. So grateful to have it! GREAT new member of the doTERRA family!!
• Took doTERRA 3 years of working with the sourcing team and small scale farmers to get us to where we are today for supply chain
• Bluest of all the chamazulene oils
• DOTERRA’s CONTAINS NO THUJONE (known neurotoxin)
• Achilles used it for his wounds . . . hmmm wonder why??
• Helps maintain healthy vessel tone – especially venous health (notice it’s blue – like deoxygenated blood – just sayin’)
• Blood tonic; helps body maintain routine processes of purging toxins
• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
• For women, helps sustain a healthy monthly flow and reduce occurrence of occasional discomfort
• Great partner in supporting a healthy inflammatory response, especially as related to joints and muscles, as well as the overall body
• FANTASTIC source of BCP or Beta Caryophyllene!!! [NOTE: Beta Caryophyllene is the same chemical constituent that makes Copaiba SO great!]
• POWERFUL antioxidant
• Balances fight or flight response by helping to counteract stress and bringing the body into homeostasis
• Great for the face/skin health; supports the normal function of stimulating collagen production (great as a component of daily facial care routine)
• Particularly beneficial for skin, liver, breast cells, and blood sugar support
• Calming to the mind
• Activates cognitive processes, emotion, and supports memory recall
• Supports healthy connectivity (like phone lines) from the brain stem to the prefrontal cortex
• Supports the governing neurotransmitter circuits – supporting the healthy use of existing serotonin, dopamine, histamine, epinephrine (adrenaline), and norepinephrine
• Supports healthy hormone production
• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol already in normal range
• Supports healthy metabolism – consider using 2 drops 3x’s per day internally
Some favorite words to describe the personality of YARROW:
• Excellent for taming misbehaving adipose tissue aka fat!! (now there’s a conversation!)
• Unique source of plant derived CLA (Omega 5) – can you say weight loss buddy?!
• Particularly beneficial to metabolism
• Moisturizing to the skin
• Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in normal range
• Supports healthy heart tissue and function
• Perfect partner for enhancing Beta Caryophyllene (from Yarrow) reception in targeting tissue disruption [NOTE: Beta Caryophyllene or BCP is the same chemical constituent that makes Copaiba SO great!]
• Helps sustain healthy hormone levels in both men and women
From Heather Patenaude & Mary Hyatt
How to Order, go here Yarrow|Pom